Auto Choice Red Spray Paint
Auto Choice Red Spray Paint is suitable for use on a range of surfaces including; ironware, wood, concrete, plastics, acrylic, glass etc. Environmentally friendly featuring no CFCs or lead based paint. Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses. Hard wearing finish stands up against water and sun fade. Available in a range of colours and finishes, including satin, matt, gloss, lacquer, plastic primer, standard primer and fluorescent.
- Suitable for a range of surfaces
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor
- Hard wearing
- Resistant against sun & water fade
- Prepare the area to be painted, ensuring it is free from dust, grime, grease, oils etc with a solvent cleaner and allow to dry.
- Where necessary the surface can be smoothed prior to painting using a 1200 grade wet and dry paper.
- The area should then be treated with solvent cleaner to remove any dust.
- Shake can thoroughly prior to use for 2 minutes. Repeat shaking during use at regular intervals.
- Apply sparingly from 20-25cm. Apply 2-3 light coats as necessary to achieve total and even coverage.
- Leave 10-15 minutes between coats.
- Allow painted surface to harden for at least 24 hours.
- When finished, invert can and depress actuator for a few seconds to prevent nozzle blockage.